We are pleased to invite you to the round table, which will be held on November 4, 2021 (via ZOOM), aimed at disseminating the “Report on recommendations for collaboration structures and processes development between universities and healthcare institutions” that concerns the collaboration to support the implementation of evidence-based nursing.
The round table is part of the AccelEd project (“Accelerating Master and PhD Level Nursing Education Development in the Higher Education System in Kazakhstan”), which is co-funded by the EU through the Erasmus+, which implements innovative projects to increase capacity and reform higher education.
Purpose: Familiarization with “Report on recommendations for collaboration structures and processes development between universities and healthcare institutions” on nursing and give impetus to the successful implementation of these recommendations in Kazakhstan in order to support the implementation of evidence-based nursing.
Participants: Management and staff of faculties/schools department of Medical Universities that are responsible of nursing education on applied bachelor, bachelor, master and PhD level and the local and regional nurse leaders (chief nurses, deputy chief nurses of hospitals and polyclinics).
Recommendations for further development of the collaboration in nursing between Medical Universities and Health Care Institutions:
1. identify the key structures and core processes of selecting new topics for nursing clinical guidelines on a regional level and implementing the existing ones;
2. further agree on ways to employ the resources of the Center of Nursing Excellence of Kazakhstan (CNE) in the collaborative development of nursing;
3. create a structure and/or process for identifying and sharing research and development needs/topics in nursing;
4. jointly prioritize and document the regional development areas for nursing relating to the current regional health problems of the citizens, and
5. collaboratively set regional long-term goals for developing evidence-based nursing that will enable positive health-related outcomes for the citizens.
Please provide the list of participants by October 25, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14:00 Nur-Sultan (Kazakhstan) until 16:00
10:00 Helsinki (Finland) and Kaunas (Lithuania) until 12:00
Contact persons: Zhuldyz Kuanysh, public relation specialist, Karaganda Medical University, email@example.com, +77058283096