The partners presented the proposed recommendations for improving the organization of work at the faculties.
This day was dedicated to the practice of international / national cooperation aimed at promoting research and education in nursing in Kazakhstan.
– Aurelija Blaževičienė, LSMU;
– Lisbeth Fagerström, ABO;
– Tytti Solankallio-Vahteri & Kare Norvapalo, JAMK;
– Thóra B. Hafsteinsdóttir, UMC Utrecht.
Master-class participants discussed:
– National & International Grant funding;
– National Collaboration for PhD studies;
– National & Int’l. collaboration in education and research.