• The AccelEd- blog publishes author’s developments, annotations and other articles that can be used in whole or in part as educational and introductory materials related to the project.
• The material should be free of grammatical and spelling errors.
• Only works of authorship (text, photos, etc.) or works written in co-authorship are allowed for publication. If the work was written by several authors, it is necessary to indicate in the text the names of all co-authors.
• Each WP2 should post blogs on the website according to the timeline.
• The document is in MSWord format. Volume: up to 600 words (5000 characters with spaces), excluding references, tables, figures. Font Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing 1.5, full justification, indentation 1.25 cm. Margins: top and bottom – 2 cm, left – 3 cm, right – 2 cm.
• A blog should be presented in Kazakh, English and Russian languages.
• A blog should have: title in capital letters, initials and surnames of the authors, what institution they represent. Then the main text follows. At the end of the text, the contact information (cell phone, e-mail) of the author for correspondence is indicated, with whom the editorial staff will resolve issues that have arisen when working with the text. So, a blog should include sections in the following order:
1) Names of authors
2) Name of institution
3) Job title
4) Main part
5) Full name, contacts of the author of the correspondence
7) Bibliography not older than 5 years (if available).
Each table should have a number, title and reference in the text. Tables can be executed in the Word editor using the “Tables” command.
Figures should have captions.
They can be performed in the Word editor using the “Draw” command and are signed under the diagram.
The number of tables, figures, diagrams should be no more than 1.
The list of references should be a short bibliographic description of the cited works in accordance with this template:
1. Всемирная организация здравоохранения. Еженедельное эпидемиологическое обновление по COVID-19-20 июля 2021 года. ВОЗ. https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/weekly-epidemiological-update-on-covid-19—20-july-2021
2. Di Lorenzo, G., Di Trolio, R., Kozlakidis, Z., Busto, G., Ingenito, C., Buonerba, L., Ferrara, C., Libroia, A., Ragone, G., Ioio, C. D., Savastano, B., Polverino, M., De Falco, F., Iaccarino, S., & Leo, E. (2020). COVID 19 therapies and anti-cancer drugs: A systematic review of recent literature. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology. 2020, 152, PP.102-991. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.critrevonc.2020.102991
When translating the authors’ data, for transliteration, you can use the program for transliterating Russian text into Latin for free on the website http://www.translit.ru/ (BGN or BSI option).
Submitting work to the Editorial board
The finished manuscript is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the attachment of the leader of the work package in the additional address line.
The editorial board reserves the right to shorten or amend the text.
Sending to the Editorial board of works previously published or submitted to other editions for publication is not allowed.
Jūratė Macijauskienė, project coordinator
Živilė Kepežinskienė, project manager
Dinara Kozhakhmetova, responsible for WP4 Dissemination
Baituganova Aizhan, responsible for WP4 Dissemination